Zinc is a nutrient that people need to stay healthy. It helps the immune system fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
Zinc is needed for DNA synthesis, immune function, metabolism, and growth. Zinc is also important to wound healing Zinc and your sense of taste and smell. Zinc also regulates your immune system and treats the common cold.
Benefits of Zinc:
- During pregnancy, infancy, and childhood, the body needs zinc to grow and develop properly.
- Zinc also helps wounds heal and is important for proper senses of taste and smell.
- The bioavailability of zinc from vegetarian diets is lower than from non-vegetarian diets because vegetarians do not eat meat which is high in bioavailable zinc and may enhance zinc absorption.
- Vegetarians sometimes require as much as 50% more of the RDA for zinc than non-vegetarians.
- Zinc helps maintain the integrity of skin and mucosal membranes.
- Researchers have suggested that both zinc and antioxidants delay the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and vision loss.
- Non-GMO-Vegan Friendly- 100% Natural-Whole Food.
Guaranteed to meet our high -quality standards. Made in an FDA Approved Facility with carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial colors added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free. No Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium Free.
INGREDIENTS: ZINE,CELLULOSE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, SILICA
USING METHOD: Take one Tablet once a day
SHELF LIFE: 24 months