Vitamin E is an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals. Vitamin E helps reduce radical damage to slow down the aging process in of your cells. According to the National Institute of Health vitamin E can prevent heart disease.
- Vitamin E boosts the immune system so that it can fight off invading bacteria and viruses.
- It helps to widen blood vessels and keep blood from clotting within them.
- For those already diagnosed with Alzheimer’s taking vitamin E along with some anti-Alzheimer medicines might slow down the worsening of memory loss.
- Non-GMO-Vegan Friendly- 100% Natural-Whole Food.
- A six-year trial found that vitamin E, in combination with vitamin C, beta carotene, and zinc, offered some protection against the development of advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD), but not cataracts, in people who were at high risk of the disease. (Source Harvard) https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/vitamin-e/
- Some research has shown that high-dose vitamin E might delay the progression of Alzheimer's disease in people who have been diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease. Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-e/art-20364144
- Studies show that vitamin E might improve symptoms of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-e/art-20364144
Guaranteed to meet our high -quality standards. Made in an FDA Approved Facility with carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No artificial colors added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free. No Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Milk, Soy, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium Free.