Roses have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which is great for reducing redness on the skin and treating any blemishes. Roses are also a natural astringent, so they can help tighten your pores and hydrate your skin.
- Deep cleanse body skin
- Exfoliate dead skin away
- Brighten up skin tone
- 300 g /10 oz
- Helps Fight Cellulitis: Just rub the rose scrub to desired body area to help minimize cellulite. Massage in circular motions for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Exfoliates: This powerful rose scrub will gently exfoliate your skin, getting rid of toxins, dirt, dead cells, and redness, resulting in a glowing skin and even skin tone.
- Moisturizes: Infused with rose oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil, vitamin E and avocado oil, our scrub will leave your skin soft and moisturized.
- Skin Detoxifier: Himalayan salt is detoxifying. Removes dirt, pollution and bacterial from deep within the pores.
Pink Himalayan Salt, Mineral Oil, Rose oil, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Rose Extract, Collagen, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil.
For body: apply to wet body, wash it after massage. Use 1-2 times a week is recommended.
For face: Apply gently to a small amount to a wet face, wash after massage or use a wet towel or wet hands to rinse and to gently wipe it off directly. Use 1-2 times a week is recommended.
- For External Use Only. Discontinue use if there is an allergic reaction. Not recommended for use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Please consult your physician if unsure of use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Scrubs may cause surfaces to become slippery when in use such as in a bathtub. Please be careful not to fall when using. Turmeric Scrub should be stored at room temperature.